Saturday 10 March 2012

Confusion

Hello, I've failed to post for quite sometime, work has got so busy, thank god I hardly have time to eat, so now I'm only eat one meal a day, and I've just received my order of 30 Hoodia pops, look them up, they do really work, one kept me going all day with only a cracker for lunch! x

It's funny though reading an Ana site, I read that to keep track of how much their loosing girls feel their wrists and collar bones?

I'm currently 152 (down from 154!) and I have freekishly tiny and bony wrists and I can really feel my collar/neckline bone, but I'm still fat as anything!!

I just don't understand it.

I got in a fuss before searching for a new bikini for summer and realising that I don't look at all like those models...will I ever? I'm panicking now, it's a month into my diet and I've lost next to nothing. I need help!

I've been looking up the Olsen Twins, I love them, and how thin they are!

I'll post a few thinspo pics of them below x

Thanks for reading x









No comments:

Post a Comment