Tuesday 28 February 2012

Another tiny step

Today I managed to get the doctor to sign me up on a exercise and diet plan and it's free for me, Thank you NHS!!

So hopefully the exercise will help she lose some of this disgusting fat!

I noticed in the mirror I've definitely gotten bigger, around my face for sure, If I don't reach my goal for end of next month I will seriously consider punishment, I'll keep my little dagger of glass handy, just in case.

It seems that Ana's keeping very quiet too, especially today, though she only usually pops up when I look in the mirror, plus I've been around my boyfriend all day, I think she's somewhat scared of him, but boy she lays into me when he's gone.

Maybe it's weird to me she's like a bossy older sister, she's only hard on you, cause she wants you to be perfect and happy.

I'm still eating way too much, two meals a day, I've managed to cut out breakfast, but I'd rather be cutting out lunch and Dinner and eating something like fruit at breakfast. I must point out my love for fruit is most certainly a big help, but I'm so fussy over water, I won't drink it unless it's bottled and ''evian' with red on the bottle...I know I know, I'm fussy!

With that in mind, I forgot to mention one important thing. for me, atleast for now, there's no scales! yes you heard NO SCALES!!

I have bought a cute, and rather expensive, full outfit that's a UK size 8 as motivation and a reward for reaching my goal dress size, and I've bought some cheap second hand tops and jeans in sizes 12, 10 and an ambitious 6. Keeping in mind I'm currently a size 14-16. I'm using an outfit as a guide, a tip from a friend of my mum's, who's gone from a UK size 26 to 12!!

Anyway I bid you all Goodnight for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment