Tuesday 20 March 2012

I do Apologise for not being more committed to writing. 

I've seem to hit a block in the road, I'm eating two whole meals a day, lunch that's over 500 calls and Dinner that's god knows how many, since my mother makes it and sulks when I don't eat it!! 

I'm still hovering between 10 and 11 stone on the scales, I feel sick at the thought, I need a serious kick up the ass, excuse the language. 

I need a diet I'm going to stick too, an exercise plan. 

I think if it wasn't for the support of other girls going through the same thing, I'd of given up by now, but no, I'm determined to get thin, I'll do anything to see that needle on the scales go down. 

I think I should reset my goals by now, since it's clear I'm not going to reach them. 

So I'm currently 154 

I know I have to stick to whatever diet I do, I can't afford to stay this fat any more, when the gym starts I should be able to burn off a small amount at least. 

Good news is that I'm doing a lot more walking with work, and running after little children with surely help. Plus I'm drinking a lot more water, and I've had one hoodia pop out of my 30 and I etl wonderful the next day, so that's something I have to get in the habit of. 

So as for the new diet, it's a matter of cutting down, I don't think I could ever 'fast' not for real. 

So in an attempt to cut down, here's my new plan, and please please, if I post another blog on my failure feel free to drop by house and give me a good talking to, seriously, do.

Breakfast is important, as we all know, to get the metabolism going, so a cup of coffee (that being my only drink with semi-skinned milk in) and some fibre of some sort, a cracker or something, will keep me going all morning, lunch time, I'll change from my 365 call sandwich to a piece of fruit, an Apple or Orange or Strawberries. As you may already know, I can't really control what I eat for Dinner as my Mum makes it, and is highly offended if I don't eat it, so my plan for that is; pick out the healthy foods and eat only them, I'm getting fuller faster these days, so it's not that hard, plus I've cut out snacks, back to the dinner problem, I can also get away with taking it to my room and throwing it away when no ones looking, flushing down the toilet and such, and as my last resort if I've had a big lunch I pretend to be asleep or actually sleep over dinner time, that somehow gets me off the hook. 

So I hope no more than 500 calls a day, something like the ABC diet where the calls are varied each day, I somehow wish I could but I get sick if I don't eat anything, if my sugar levels are low, all hell breaks loose. So limiting Calories and plenty of walking and going to the gym. That's it for now. Finally I found his blog http://esotericthin.blogspot.co.uk/ it's really inspired me, and I admire her ''stick to-it-ive ness'

I'd do Anything to have her body. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment