Saturday 25 February 2012

Introduction - stats

My name is Autumn, I'm 17 and live in the UK.
I am 5''4 and weigh 154 pounds that's 11stone and 70Kilos just so you know.
I have a serious problem, I over eat, I never exercise and I hate the way I look, I hate how fat and wide I am.

Now all that will change.

I am determined to do this, with the help and support of a few online friends, I know I will do it.
I have come up with a diet plan, and an exercise plan, that I will have to stick to, no matter what.

I also have a very special new friend, her name is Ana. I am determined to gain her respect.

This blog is to document my journey to perfection, a place to rant when I mess up and a place to jump a round dancing when the weight falls off. Also a place to post links to other sites I have or found helpful/ interesting.

Tips and Tricks would really be appreciated.

Regards

Autumn x

No comments:

Post a Comment